.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

 

Bylines on the sidelines

Regular readers (don't you kid yourselves--there's nothing regular about reading) will note some minor additions to this site, namely a new sidebar (at left) with links to pieces that I've written for various publications in addition to existing links to other people's sites.

Ideally there would be links to my own site. I don't have one though. Ideally there would be more articles to link to (and there are, actually, but I'm having some issues getting the Google cache to sniff a few strays out). Instead, the links are a hodgepodge of the unfortunately designed OregonLive Books page (overhaul coming soon, we are promised), "printer-friendly" pages that encourage you to print the article (feel free), and in the worst instances, links to cached versions no longer freely available.

In the coming weeks, look for more "Talk of the Book Town" pieces, as well as past reviews and features and maybe even some fairly inoccuous articles written for trade publicationzzzzzzzz. Or then again, maybe I won't.

Thanks.

Comments:
I would greatly appreciate a review of my site if you have the opportunity. I work for a Restaurant Directory Dining Guide and would love some feedback. Yes it is a work in progress. Fell free to email me at Admin@everythingDining.com. regards - Tim Rose
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?